This post is about acne coverage routine with Revlon colorstray foundation shade natural tan for oily/combination skin.
I will be sharing with you before and after photos with foundation.
Revlon is very good and currently my favourite foundation .But I have still not found full coverage foundation for my face becuase I have lot and lot of acne scars. But I would say it almost covers everything on my face. For beauties with less problems it is definitely high coverage. For me I can say this is medium coverage foundation.
What company claims-
- Wears for up to 24 hours
- Flawless look, light weight feel
Price- 800 rs for 60 ml
Shade natural tan although it is quite dark for me but I work out it with lighter shade compact.
How do I apply-
Photo without foundation
I always apply my foundation with hands. But you can apply it with beauty blender or brush.
I apply moisturizer 10 minutes before my foundation. Then I dot the foundation all over my face and neck and blend it with hands.
Then I will apply second quote. In second quote I generally focus on problem areas.I apply dots over my problem area(chicks) and rather blending it I dab it into my skin this way it gives me more coverage.
Picture with second quote on.
My personal opinion-
Buying a foundation can be really tough sometime because you have to be very sure about the colour selection. One shade lighter foundation can make you look ghosty. What I really like about Revlon is they came with two versions for oily and combination skin and for dry and normal skin.
It is very good matte foundation keep oil at bay for long time. It stays for good 8 hours on my dehydrated skin but even for oily skin beauties it is good to go for 6 hours.
I really like to use this foundation in summer and dry/normal skin one in winter.
1) It is very light weight and easily bendable. 2) You can build it up to high coverage foundation. 3) It did not clog my pores and did not broke me out. 4) It did not look patchy or dry around my pimple even though it is Matt finish. Yes some of foundation made my pores and scars more visible and drier.
1) This foundation dries up very quickly. You have to be very quick while blending.
2) It can look patchy around the pimples if you skip your moisturizer and undergoing acne treatment.
3) I don’t think color selection is that good for Indian skin beauties.Beacuse for my skin tone lighter shade is bit light and natural tan is little bit dark.
My take on product – I just love this foundation for its coverage and smooth look. currently this is my favorite foundation.
Do I recommend this– Yes this is best for oily as well as dry skin beauties. This can be holy grail product for lot of people. You should definitely try this.